Additional detailed information about protecting personal data
The intention is to help the User make informed decisions when they use the Website and understand how we process the personal data they provide via the data collection forms featured on the Website. Please read the policy carefully to ensure you have control over your personal data at all times.
Who is responsible for processing the User’s personal data?
- Identity: SUMMUS RENDER, S.L (hereinafter, “SUMMUS”), with Company Tax Code B74230061, and registered office at Calle Albasanz, 14 BIS, 2º H, 28037, Madrid and entered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in Volume 33,891, Sheet 168, Section 8, Page M-609890, Entry 3.
- Telephone: (+34) 917311585
- Email: email@example.com
Why do we process the User’s personal data?
SUMMUS will obtain certain data via the following forms for the corresponding purposes:
- Contact us: to answer queries and send information requested about products and services, to send updates via newsletters, sales emails, etc.
What is the legal standing as regards processing the User’s personal data?
How long will we store the User’s personal data for?
SUMMUS will store the personal data provided for the time necessary to deal with the request submitted by the User.
Who will the User’s personal data be communicated to?
Data will not be communicated to third parties, except competent authorities, if they need it to perform their duties. This means that the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, if we deem this necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation or bring legal proceedings against claims.
What are the User’s rights after they submit their personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights with respect to the personal data submitted to SUMMUS:
- Right to access: the User has the right to find out if SUMMUS is processing personal data that relates to them and to access such personal data.
- Right to correct: the User may request that inaccurate data be corrected and that incomplete data be completed.
- Right to remove: the User is entitled to ask us to delete or remove their personal data under certain circumstances if, among other reasons, the data at issue is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for or if they withdraw their consent (in relation to the processes based on the same).
- Right to restrict processing: under certain circumstances, the User may ask us to temporarily restrict the processing of the personal data supplied, for example, if the accuracy of said data is contested or if there is an objection to the data being processed, in which case we will only retain the data at issue in order to file or defend claims.
- Right to data portability: when data is processed automatically, the User is entitled to obtain the personal data they provided us (in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format) and request that it be transferred to another data controller, when this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: the User is entitled to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: if the User has any doubts about our practices with regard to privacy, including the way we have processed their personal data, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es), particularly if they have not been able to exercise their rights in a satisfactory way.